Marble Works is much more than our beautiful cultured marble! We manufacture durable, low maintenance engineered composites. Our mission statement says it all:
“Creating Beautiful, Affordable Kitchen and Bath Surfaces That Enhance Our Customers' Lifestyle Through Low Maintenance, Comfort Minded Design”
At Marble Works, Inc, we provide homes and businesses with an array of custom-made cast products such as:
- Travina Engineered Stone and Travina Recycled Glass are made with renewable and recycled resources such as sea shells and recycled glass. It can be used for kitchen and bath countertops along with shower systems, bath tub surrounds, wall panels, whirlpool tub decks, window sills and much more!
- Genesis Quartz Surfacing is manufactured with a combination of quartz and recycled glass. It is a great option for kitchen and bath countertops
- PolyStone and cultured marble walk in custom shower systems with built in shelves and/or a shower seat. This is a great choice for your bathtub replacement or in new construction. With no grout lines making it very easy to clean!
- Barrier free custom shower floors. Roll in showers are a comfort minded design that eliminates the step at the shower entrance and even allows a wheelchair to easily roll into the shower
- PolyStone Solid Surface kitchen and bath countertops
- Of course, we still offer cultured marble bathroom vanity countertops with an integral sink and backsplash
- Cultured Marble wall panels, whirlpool surrounds, tub decks, window sills, etc
- Along with all of our great products, we offer professional installation!
Our flexibility, attention to detail, and high quality standards are evident in each piece that we create.
We offer over 100 color choices, as well as a variety of shapes and finishes to meet your specific need. Marble Works has a full line of products to help you create the distinctive look you desire in your home or business.
Whether your needs are large or small, classic or contemporary, Marble Works has a quality solution designed for the high standards that you will enjoy for years to come.
To learn more about why using engineered composites makes sense visit: http://www.mastercast.biz/homeowners/
Kitchen and Bath Renovation Tips
Whether purchasing a home or renovating, use these tips to help plan a wonderful new bathroom or a family-friendly kitchen. Ready to get started?
- Visit the 10 Questions section. Consider these fundamentals at the start of your search. Your answers will help put perspective on a journey that should be fun and exciting . . . not tedious and daunting. Involve all family decision-makers in the discussion.
- Print out the Shopping Checklist to take with you as you visit home builders, remodelers, architects, kitchen & bath designers, or product retailers. Completing the chart will help you compare Marble Works’ products with other products upon returning home.
- Over a week-long period (or more!) keep a pad and pencil in each bathroom to jot down what would make your life more carefree: double sinks, more counter space, updated shower, roomy tub, matching fixtures, simpler cleaning, relaxing luxury. Think about new shapes to make a room stand out.
- Repeat in the kitchen, making notes on the challenges you face and how to solve them: stain-free, easy-to-clean and antimicrobial surfaces, no (or invisible) seams, impact and heat resistance, freedom from resealing.
- Consider daring color and design for an occasionally visited bathroom, such as guest bath, powder room, or a high-traffic kitchen/breakfast area. The zest will intrigue visitors and make your family smile when they enter the room.
- Don't limit yourself with preconceived ideas about which materials or costs are necessary to achieve a beautiful bathroom or kitchen.
- Gather samples of the colors, textures, shapes, and designs you adore. Bring them along to assure you get the rooms you'll love.
- You're now ready to shop!!